sábado, 8 de novembro de 2014

Saturdays...



Braided bun

Been a very very busy morning. Now leaving to go to the egg hunt then lunch then home to get ready for the wedding my husband is doing. Then home to dye eggs & get things ready for tomorrow.  It's going to be a great day. Ready for tomorrow. (: Wed is my bday!!!!(: ❥



simple and classic

mettle Fair Trade iPhone 5 Cast

J.Crew women's ruffle hem sweatshirt and seamed military pant.  To preorder call 800 261 7422 or email verypersonalstylist@jcrew.com.

//

. http://dowmjacketoparea.blogspot.com/ canada goose just need $169.99 cool winter style

J.Crew women's whisper jersey pajamas in stripe and long ribbed scarf.  To preorder call 800 261 7422 or email verypersonalstylist@jcrew.com.

cozy floor picnik

I was looking forward to sleeping in without an alarm today but I forgot to turn off my clock's alarm and woke up at 7:10 :((





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Olá! Sê bem vindo (a)...